When candidates are found multiple times in your company's hiring processes, an icon will appear on their candidate card. Team Admin can see who has applied multiple times and can determine which Team Members can see them.
Click the icon on the candidate card to see more information about the positions a candidate has applied to.
Candidates are flagged when they
- Applied to more than one job belonging to the same company (teams)
- Applied to the same position more than once
- Are presented more than once from different Suppliers in the same position
- Candidate applied for more than one job at your company
- Candidate is presented more than once from different Suppliers in the same position
- Candidate applied more than once to the same job.
Show which other positions the candidates has applied to (Happo Business feature)
If you want to see which other positions the candidates has applied to, contact you team admin to give you access to this information.
How do I give team members access to this see all positions the candidates has applied to?
- Team Admin should got to Team Settings
2. Click Access Multiple Applications
3. Select who should see multiple applications and click Save Settings