Go to Settings
2. Go to Export Data
3. Select the data you want to export and click Export Data
This data will be exported as folders with attachments, and as a CSV file that you can use to combine with your other files to create your tailored report.
Learn how to read the exports:
When exporting Jobs, you will receive one folder with attachments per job (if any), and one CSV file that summarizes all job details.
The folders are named by their job id. The CSV file lets you know the position title of each job id.
2. When exporting Candidates, you will receive one folder per job, that includes each candidate and their attachments, and one CSV file that summarizes all candidate details.
The folders are named by their job id.
3. Click on a job folder to see all candidates linked to that job.
Each candidate folder includes attachments linked to the candidate (if any) as files, interview notes, evaluation criteria, screening questions, communication and profile picture.
4. The csv file lets you know the candidate name and position title linked to each id.
Learn how to convert the data into columns in the csv file:
Click Data in the top menu and then Text to Columns
2. Click Delimited and then Next
3. Choose your delimiters, how you want to separate your columns, and click Next
4. Click Finish